Come down to the McHenry County Fairgrounds, Building D select Saturdays from 9 Am - 1 PM for the Woodstock Winter Farmers Market! Dates: January 6th, January 20th, February 3rd, February 17th, March 3rd, March 17th and April 7th.
As the weather dips towards zero the Woodstock Farmers Market will be moving inside! Almost all of the summer vendors will be joining the Winter Market along with some new vendors. Some new items that you will find at the indoor market are frozen, wild Alaskan seafood, Greek extra virgin olive oil, and aquaponic produce.
The Farmers Market also hosts live music while you shop. The following is 2018 Winter Farmers Market performance schedule.
- Jan. 6: 9 AM Norm Siegel, 10 AM Andrew Sedlak, 11 AM to 12:30 PM Briar Road
- Jan. 20: 9 AM to 12:30 PM Strum Brothers
- Feb. 3: 9 AM Julie Gibson, 10 AM Mary Lai, 11 AM to 12:30 PM Mark Hobbs
- Feb. 17: 9 AM to 10 AM Courtney Sullivan, 10 AM to 11 AM Mark Lyons.
- March 3: 9 AM to 12:30 PM Northwest Highway
- March 17: 9 AM to 11 AM Kishwaukee Ramblers, AM to 12:30 PM Ken Johnson
- April 7: 9 AM to 12:30 PM Big Fish
- April 21 (last indoor market): 9 AM to 10 AM and 11 AM to 12:30 PM Guyz with Bad Eyez. Fiona Hunt 10 AM to 11 AM